Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Voice Acting Auditions


[ad_1]

This is for AwaiHasiba's fan fic ygo series. I'm auditioning for the following people shown in the video. I know the first picture shows Lucy from Elfin Lied but edited/recolored but in this case, it's Awai. I should'v looked for one of your hand drawn pictures. Oh well.

To the random people watching this, this is just some of the voices I can do and before anyone throws some "you should become a voice actress, you're so talented." um yeah it's kinda what I wanna do...maybe when if I do go to LA this summer I'm gonna give it a shot and all.

Sorry for the god damn background noise. i tried to fix that with SV but even it couldn't completely remove it for me but at least you can hear me clear enough.

Disclaimer:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog