Saturday, February 4, 2017

CLOSED: Voice Acting Auditions


[ad_1]

HQ:
SONG: 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's.
SEND ME A YOUTUBE MESSAGE ABOUT THIS I WILL DELETE IT. EMAIL ONLY.

*You need a GOOD microphone or voice recorder. I dont want to hear fuzz. D:
**You should be able to read most words.
***Gah, no chipmunk voices. x-x
****I dont care if you have an accent. That doesnt affect your voice talent. I can also alter pitch too.

Contrary to popular belief, Utopia is NOT going to be voice acted, but I do have a few intros and soliloquies that I am using real actors/actresses to read. That being said, I am looking for some good actors/actresses to help me play some of the characters in Utopia. (It's basically a short paragraph to read.)

Unlike other voice acting requests, I am ridiculously picky. x] So, to receive a part, you need to audition. I am not going to release what you have to read here, instead I will email it to you. If you want to play a part, I want to know you are SERIOUS. If you know you cannot read the part, dont have a microphone, or any other problem, please dont bother. If you contact me that "you dont have a mic" or "think you want to, but I you dont know" I'll just ignore it. (This is just to keep my inbox clean.)

[FORM]
(Email to xPwahaha.youtube@gmail.com IF YOU SEND ME A YOUTUBE MESSAGE ABOUT THIS I WILL DELETE IT D:)
Youtube Username:
Male or Female:
*If you would like to attach an example of your work, thats fine.

[PARTS]
*Tentative, meaning liable to change.
Tyler: Male, upper teens (Yes that means guys whove hit puberty. LOL), attitude.
Scientist: Male, literate, intellectual, adult-like voice, needs some acting skill.
Leire: Male, undecided what I want.
Jade: Female, authoritative, mature.
Emerai: Female, undecided what I want. (Taylor, help me out? ^^)
Hael: Male, soft.
Mark: Male, upper teens.
Yuki: Female, soft, quiet, shy.
Suzi: Female, hyper, young.
Nasrin: Female, low voice, resemble a Delta? Not quite sure I need this one.
*I really need a good scientist.





[DISCLAIMER]
All audio or any third party content belong to the respected owners unless otherwise stated. All images are copyright to ©NEXON from the popular MMPORG Maplestory. All rights reserved.

Videos are created for entertainment purposes only.
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog