Saturday, February 11, 2017

DIY DOLLAR TREE Valentine's Day HEART PILLOW 2017 EASY CRAFT




If you are new to my channel, welcome & thank you for stopping by, my name is Trish Davis and I have a huge passion for DIYs, home decor, Dollar Tree & planning in my Happy Planner. On my channel I share frequent Dollar Tree Hauls, Dollar Tree DIYs, Plan with Me Happy Planner Videos, and a little bit more.

Connect with me:
♡Instagram: trishdavisxo
♡Etsy:
♡Email: trishdavistv@gmail.com

♡Trish Davis
P.O. Box 6077
Clearfield UT 84089

Thank you for watching, DIY DOLLAR TREE Valentine's Day HEART PILLOW 2017 EASY CRAFT

My Dollar Tree Valentine's Day DIY Video Playlist:


My Home Tour:


Get to know me - FAQ:


Last Dollar Tree haul:


Please thumbs up & subscribe or more Dollar Tree DIYs

xoxo Trish Davis


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog