Thursday, February 9, 2017

Dylan O'Brien's Best Quotes (Giffoni Film Festival)


[ad_1]

Dylan O'Brien's Best Quotes (Giffoni Film Festival)

English subtitles available.

I remember watching Dylan's panel videos at the Giffoni Film Festival and realizing how intellectual and inspiring he really is in real life. I wish more people would have watched these videos because Dylan said so many good life lessons there. I think many people don't really see that side of Dylan, and that's why I made an edit of some of his best quotes to show you all what a good role model he is.

I hope you enjoy his quotes because I feel like he's really inspiring, down-to-earth and humble.

I recommend you to watch the original videos. Some are long, but they're worth watching. Here are the links:






I DO NOT OWN ANY CONTENT FROM THIS VIDEO! ALL CONTENT BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS!
I only edited the clips together.
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog