Friday, February 10, 2017

EASY DIY Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend!




Happy early Valentine's Day 2017! I've got you covered with some super easy, Pinterest-inspired DIY gift ideas for Valentine's Day, or any other occasion! These are great gift ideas for you boyfriend or husband, or anyone in your life! Feel free to change it up and personalize it- get creative!

❤ SKIP AHEAD
0:43 Open When Letters
2:09 Reasons I Love You Jar
4:00 Movie Night Basket
4: 57 Chocolate Pretzel Treats

-This is where I get almost all of my higher end makeup and some makeup storage containers for a discounted price!
-DO NOT shop online without using eBates! They pay you cash for your online purchases:
---------------------------------------------
❤ FAQ
-My Nail Polish Line:
-My Filming Camera:
-My Lipstick Holder:
-Nail Polish Racks:
-Old Makeup Storage (Clear Cubes):
-------------------------------------
❤ WHAT I'M WEARING
-Eyes ColourPop and Too Faced Chocolate Bar
-Lips NARS Anna
-Shirt Target
--------------------------------------------
❤ KEEP IN TOUCH
-Twitter: @andreamatillano
-Main Instagram: @andreamatillano
-Fitness Instagram: @andreamatillanofit
-Facebook:
-Follow Me Around Vlogs:
--------------------------------------------
Email for business inquires: andrea.matillano@gmail[dot]com

*Amanda Bass is the winner of my "secret" Instagram giveaway!


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog