Monday, February 13, 2017

GIFTS FOR BOYS !!! VALENTINE'S DAY GIFTS IDEAS FOR HIM, BOYFRIEND, FRIENDS ... ♡❅ ♡ EstarlinaDIY




This was my first video Guys, I've improved a loot :) If you like it, you can consider subscribing :) :D

Hii Guys, Here you have some super cute ideas and DIYs to make the perfect gift for him, even if it's for your friend, or you Boyfriend, for valentine’s day, for his B-Day or Christmas, they are always perfect!

Some great ideas for valentine's day DIY gifts for him.

All the information on this video has ben contrasted with actual "Boys" With a 98,7% chances of success!! This is your best shot! :d
Also, English is much better now, so if you want you can check som of my newer videos :) :
Avengers DIY Room Decor (Som other awesome ideas for him --

Leave me a comment below telling me which one is your favorite, or share with us what would you gift to a boy ^^
And send me a picture if you made any of this, I would love to see them♡!!

The coupons are uploaded on my facebook Page, inside the album Youtube Accessories

Here you have some links you may find useful:
Facebook Page: EstarlinaDIY
Twitter: EstarlinaLand
Instagram: EstarlinaLand
Pinterest: Estarlina
Snapchat: Estarlina

Remeber that you have subtitles available in my-my videos, just in case. ;P

Music By: Incompetech -


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog