Sunday, February 12, 2017

HOW TO LIVE STREAM YOUR XBOX ONE TO YOUTUBE etc. (No Capture Card!)




Check ouy my newest version of this video, I explained it a lot better -

(IF YOU HAVE A BLACK SCREEN!) I forgot to mention, you also have to add a scene and a source on OBS just use the Display Capture for the Source and just add a scene and name it "record" sorry about that

Download OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) Here! -


Thank you guys for watching and I will see you guys in the next video :)

Use this Link for your Next NoScopeGlasses Purchase -

Find me on my Social Medias & don't forget to subscribe!
Twitter -
Instagram -
Snapchat -
Twitch -
Google+ -
Vine -
Tumblr -

Kik - Vortex1501
Xbox Gamertag - Velocity 3D
PSN - VeLo_3D
eMail - velocity3d@outlook.com

Also don't forget to check out our clan channel!!
Tritan CLAN -


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog