Monday, February 13, 2017

How to Use Twitter and Facebook to Promote Your Products to People Who Are Interested and Responsive

[ad_1]

Social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, make it possible for you to stay in touch with your list and market your products and services, even if you are halfway around the world. In many ways, using social media can be more desirable than emailing your list, because they choose when and how to receive the information you are providing.

When you have a course or product available, you can use both Twitter and Facebook to let people know about it. I have different approaches on each site, so allow me to explain exactly what I do to reach a wide audience of interested prospects.



On Twitter, I like to start a conversation with someone about my niche market. I teach people how to write eBooks and do other online writing, as well as how to use the technology required to build an online business. I tweet about various aspects of what I am doing, and finally I give the URL of my sales letter for my latest course or product. Anyone who is online can then have a look for themselves, and decide if it is for them. They can also tweet back to me directly, giving me the opportunity to answer any questions they may have.

On Facebook, my approach is slightly different. I like to search for groups that may have people who are interested in my niche. I then join the group, and begin to look for friends within those groups.


The next step I take is to offer a free teleseminar on a popular topic within my niche. I invite all of my Facebook friends, and wait to see who responds. This lets me know who is actively using the internet and is interested in learning how to build a profitable online business. Then I have a group of people to market to, who are both interested and responsive.
[ad_2]

Source by Connie Ragen Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog