Sunday, February 12, 2017

Marie Tagbo Auditions for Raven Symone's Tv Show


[ad_1]

HI Y'ALL:) WELCOME to my description box! Here you'll find...

▶ Backstory on the Video!! ▶ Updates with Me ▶ Links to Connect with ME ▶ Links to MORE videos ▶ My Film Equipment!!!

If there's anything else you need, leave it below in the comments. I'm always here to help! Love y'all. CIAO
_

▶ Backstory ▶

DISNEY hosted an OPEN CALL on their Disney Applause App for the "Untitled Raven Symone's Project" - a reboot of the TV ShowThat's So Raven!! (Links Below) I decided that I wanted to film myself reading the script. But the more I thought about it, I thought, why not do a skit? So, here's my Disney audition script. I hope you like it :) Also I'm so sorry for the blurry video. My camera (and my computer) have been acting iffy ALL DAY haha.

_

▶ Related Videos ▶ More of my videos! I do acting, modeling, skits, monologues, vlogs and sometimes advice. Here are some more playlists of things I do:

I WAS IN A SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL (livestream):

My video announcing this Casting Call:

Untitled Raven Symone Pilot Casting Call:

Link to the SCRIPT:

Link to DOWNLOAD the DISNEY APPLAUSE APP:

How to Submit for HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL (and other Disney Applause App Auditions):

PREVIOUS DISNEY CASTING CALLS and more!:

MY SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL:

ACTING ADVICE:

MY MONOLOGUES:


ACTING/FILM SET EXPERIENCES AND STORIES:

_

▶ Ways to Connect with Muaaaa ▶ I ALWAYS try to reply!

MY INSTAGRAM @marietagbo


MA TWITTAA @mtagbo


ADD ME ON DA SNAPCHAT @marietagbo

___

MY FILM EQUIPMENT

CAMERA: Canon T5i
Lighting: Cheap Amazon Lighting Kit
EDITING SOFTWARE: Imovie
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog