Monday, February 6, 2017

MY DATE ON VALENTINE'S DAY | Vlog #2




BOW CHICA WOW WOWWWW If you're reading this, comment 'OMFG your date is so hot' hahahhahahha we are so sneaky guys
______

I LOST THE FIRST HALF OF THE WEEKS FOOTAGE I'M SORRRRRRRRRRY

I'm currently catching up on these vlogs so ideally I'll be uploading them end of the week from the previous week, so bare with me until I get all caught up! I'll probably upload another one mid week from last week to do so :)

Did you miss last week's vlog? WATCH IT HERE!
NAKED VLOGGING: First of NEW Weekly Vlogs
_____

Stalk me across the internet:
♡ Twitter:
♡ Instagram
♡ Second Channel:
♡ Tumblr:
♡ Pinterest:
♡ Facebook:
_________________

Watch my most recent videos:
♡ How Girls ACTUALLY Get Ready for a Date
♡ MY CRUSH DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK
♡ Big Voluminous Waves: Easy Hair Tutorial
♡ TELLING MY MOM I'M PREGNANT
____

Friends featured in this video:
Lily's Twitter & Instagram: &
Marissa's YouTube Channel:
Marissa's Twitter & Instagram: &

BUSINESS INQUIRIES, PUBLIC APPEARANCES, AND PR ONLY: bizask@untitledent.com
*Manager – Kendall Rhodes
Fun email to send me pictures of shirtless men: meghanrosette@yahoo.com
___

Main Channel:

Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Enjoy! Comment and Subscribe!


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog