Thursday, February 9, 2017

Official Rainbowie voice acting auditions(closed)


[ad_1]

*The auditions will be closed on th 1st of december so the best of luck to everyone who auditions :D
any characters left after this will be dubbed by me or my classmates :) good luck

The basis of this video is me asking for auditions for my anime/animation Rainbowie

It's all part of my animation course and I'm hoping to make an animation of abot the length of a normal anime episode including the opening and ending

We have the whole year to complete it and I would be able to get a head start if I got the voices soon :)

The video explains most of what I need to tell you and as I stated at the end I will put the lines here instead :)

All auditions should be posted as video responses here on youtube unless you mail me and state another way :D

Update

Status of Voices :

Blake Davies:ThyatiraZerepath
Spencer Primley:LenRinTwin
Jenna Roseland :got quite a few promising to do auditions but nothing is official
Erika Davies:-----
Advisor 1:-----
Advisor 2:-----
Caden Tarraway:------
Corbyn Cadewell:-----

Blake davies(has alot of lines)

"Along with every persons in the kingdom and trust me Im not gay and even if I was youd be the last person Id consider!!!"

"But she must be of perfection but still below myself of course wouldnt want a women to upstage me ha ha like that would happen anyways right gentleman ha ha "

"Youve got to the count of three to get out or so help me Ill neuter you"

Spencer Primley(almost as many as blake)

"Youre still so totally my dream guy!!!!"

"but...but...I wanted be your princess T.T"

"Woo hoo I get to go to school with Blake!!! It will be like one of my boys love manga oh I just cant wait the uniforms the discrete flirting oh its too much for a virgin boy to think about!!"

Jenna Roseland

"Oh no Im gonna get busted and its too late to run Ill be arrested for sure T.T"

"I stand corrected he is just a stuck up idiot!!!"

"Yuck the idea of Blake getting married makes me sick but maybe him having a queen wont be so bad and maybe just maybe Blake has changed after all"

Erika Davies

"What are you implying about my boy!!!!"

"well I guess what the law states must be done now fill us in and be quick about it"

"I was just messing around with them a little its lonely not having a man around you know"

Caden

"No we cant not yet anyway well lay low...a little while longer"

"I knew this time would someday draw near but I never knew the Subject Blake would advance so quickly weve got 2 months tops to settle things"

"True true...and what of the parallel subject?"

Corbyn Cadewell

"At present his location is stable and stills remains with the girl."

"But he may try to return someday so we must press on we cannot risk any form of power increase within the subject we must press forward and retrieve the boy"

"At this rate hell have made too much progress to step in"

Advisor 1

"umm yes it is sadly but if you so desire Im sure I can arrange a different place for you to stay"

"Well to save you looking we might as well just tell you... "

"Good were glad to hear that now theres this other little thing about marriage"

Advisor 2

"Basically as you well know all the training youve done throughout has built up to what shall be happening on your 18th birthday."

"we understand this my Lady but the laws of crowning clearly state that no king can be crowned without undergoing the full regime of royal training."

"Yes madam T.T"

I get marks just for asking for auditions on here so if I don't get anything it's not the end of the world :)

thank you for reading this far i love you all :3

best of luck if your gonna audition :)
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog