Sunday, February 12, 2017

Target Dollar Spot HAUL! | Valentine's Day 2017 | Shopkins and more..




Happy New Year Everyone! Sending you good vibes your way.
Lets start with our fist haul of the year, yes Target Dollar spot items.
Lots of cute items for your kids and your self of course .

I love happy mail :)

Maggie (alilbitofmaggie)
P.O Box 246
Lancaster, Ca 93584-246



======MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS========

Twitter-

Instagram-

Facebook-


Thank you so much for all the love !
Sending a lil' bit of love and happiness your way :D
________________________________________­______________




Hello ladies and welcome to my channel!
Here you will find vlogs about my life with my little family . I love to do diys for my kids parties as well as just for fun! I love to shop at different stores looking for that great deal. I will be giving out some of my tips and so much more..
I recently started getting into snail mail and pocket letters so I will be sharing that experience with you guys as well.
If you would like to be part of this channel please hit that subscribed button :D















I love to shop at Target, Walmart , Michaels Craft Stores , Toys r us ,99 cent only store , Dollar tree, Tj Maxx , Marshalls , Hobby Lobby , Jo-Ann and so many other stores.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog