Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentines Day - How to Impress Your Girl on Valentine's Day!

Do you wish to impress your girl on Valentine's Day? Of course you do. It is a natural emotion born between two lovers in a relationship that one would desire to impress the other. But how do you accomplish this heartfelt task? You begin by opening your heart, mind and soul to potentially new propositions. You make it your mission to go all out with your emotions and create a little magic. The effort will be well rewarded.

Understanding women is a life long pursuit. I have been married for 26 years and I can tell you one thing for certain, I still do not completely understand women. My wife is very hard to buy gifts for. My wife, like many others, takes some extra work. She needs a little pampering and attention to complete the endeavor. She is not exactly high maintenance cost wise but she does need that special attention from time to time. Perhaps it can be said that we all do.

On Valentine's Day, about 6 years ago, I went all out for her on Valentine's Day. I am normally not an avid supporter of spending a great deal of money to impress a loved one. I am a constant believer that if you put enough heart into your option than it truly is the thought that counts. This year however I chose to splurge just a little. While my wife was working I rented a limousine. I dressed up and bought a bottle of wine and bought roses. As my wife got off work I had the driver pull up at her door. The driver got out and opened the door and invited her to enter. As she did I set there with the roses and wine. From there we went out to a romantic dinner.

I am happy to say that I created a night that will last in our memories forever. However, I say again. You can impress your girl with your heart as well as your wallet. Women love candle light dinners. You can impress them most with options that allow them to spend close time with you. Enjoy a day at the spa with them. Give her a romantic soothing massage under candlelight. Try it and you will give her a memory that will warm her heart forever.




Source by Will Curl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog