Wednesday, April 12, 2017

How to Build Your Own Free Website and Make Money For Yourself

[ad_1]

How to build your own free website may be something you are thinking of right now as you have probably heard about the many people making money online. One of the questions I used to ask myself was that if something happened to my day job would I be able to support my family? Well I think you can guess the answer to that.

So I began thinking about what else I could do.

I toyed with the idea of ​​opening my own shop, even a cafe or some kind of food outlet. Then quit amazingly a local lady told my wife that she was concerned for her job as the cafe where she worked was up for sale. I knew it traded well as it always seemed to be busy. But was it profitable? Could this be my lucky break?

Do not get me wrong I do not have a bad job, there are lots worse, but who knows how secure their job is these days. Furthermore the thought of spending the rest of my working days there horrified me, I bet similar thoughts had crossed your mind too eh?

Unfortunately the cafe was not to be. Not only was the freehold more than I expected but the business rates and utility costs were unbelievable. Realizing that I would also be working six days a week from 6 o'clock in the morning with the possibility of having no holidays certainly put the lid on that one.

So still in search of my own independence I turned to the internet and although I wasted a lot of money on some of the many scams, I am kind of glad I did in a way. Call it a learning curve I suppose wasting all that money, but one thing's for sure, I learn a lot from it and I do not waste any now.

I made friends with a guy who has quite honestly made a huge impact on my life.He teachers people how to build your own website and make money online. But more importantly he has a unique way of explaining things in a manner that a complete novice can understand.


[ad_2]

Source by Keith Tatler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog