Monday, April 10, 2017

How to Solve the "I Wake Up With No Motivation" Problem




This week I'm answering a question from a student:

"Do you have any advice for someone who plans out everything the night before, but then loses all motivation the next morning?”

If you have this same problem, I've got a few ideas that should help you fix it.

My book "10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades" is completely free, so check it out if you're interested in improving your grades!



My habits, routines, and motivation strategies (podcast episode):



Articles on the daily routines of writers:

Jame Clear:
Brain Pickings:
Thought Catalog:

----------

Videos you might want to watch next:

How to Wake Up Early:

How to Be Lazy and Still Get a Ton of Work Done:

----------

If you want to get even more strategies and tips on becoming a more productive, successful student, subscribe to my channel right here:



Twitter ➔
Instagram ➔

~ created by Thomas Frank

Music: "Nola" by Broke for Free -

STUFF PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME ABOUT

My wallpaper ➔

Extension for better control over playback speed (if I'm talking too fast) ➔


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog