Wednesday, April 12, 2017

THE PREDICTION!! HOW TO WIN AS ADC IN 2017 | I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS | JINX ADC Nightblue3




If you enjoyed please be sure to leave a "Like" on the video and subscribe so I know to make more (◠‿◠✿) Thank you very much!!
► NEW MAX ATTACK SPEED PUG'MAW JUNGLE | DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES IN STYLE!! CUTEST SKIN EVER -
🔶 SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos: 🔶
⭐ For LIVE content you can find me streaming everyday on Twitch ⭐
🎵 CHECK OUT OUR NEW MUSIC UPLOAD ^‿^ 🎵

Follow me here for more content and daily updates (✿ ◕‿◕)
Twitch -
Twitter -
Facebook -

►Check out GFUEL - THE healthy Energy Drink alternative 10% OFF Discount code: NB3

►Editor:
►Intro song: (The Pitcher - Savor Time (Aero Chord Remix))
►Outro song: (QUIX - Riot Call (feat. Nevve))
►Thumbnail Art:


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog