Saturday, February 11, 2017

Well, okay, I guess there are stinkers out there who don't deserve any fans -- n...

[ad_1]

Well, okay, I guess there are stinkers out there who don't deserve any fans -- naming no names of course -- but let's not talk about them, shall we? This is a happy lens.

Smiles up!

So, to me, having a fan is like getting a pat on the back with a "Hey, you're a good egg" or "Wow, I really like what you did!" thrown in. We all need some positive reinforcement.

And here on Squidoo we get it, often from people we don't even know. Isn't it fun to click on our own profiles and find, lo and behold, we have more fans today than we did yesterday? (C'mon, you know you look.) It's a good feeling, isn't it. Matter of fact, if I happen to be a little blue, looking at that column of fun, colorful avatars under "My Fans" always lifts my spirits.

Lately, I've been reading a lot of discussion in the Lensmaster Lounge about Squidoo fan clubs. Why do we join another lensmaster's fan club? What about Squidoo newbies, some without even a single published lens, who already have five, ten, even a hundred or more fans? The responses have been as interesting as they have been varied. Meaning, very!

Well, this got me to ponderin', wonderin' about Squidoo fans, and, tah-dah! This lens emerged.

So I hope you'll join me in turning the spotlight on the audience for a bit and share your answers to some questions, duels and polls about Squidoo fan clubs. And then there's a fan club game I want to play. Let's see how far it goes!


[ad_2]

Source by james2805228

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog