Monday, January 30, 2017

DOLLAR TREE DIY | Valentine's Day 2017 | Glam Floral Rose Arrangement Craft




Hi Everyone, thank you for watching Valentine's Day Dollar Tree DIY. In this DIY, I will show you how to make this elegant floral arrangement which can be done in about 15-20 minutes. This DIY was Pinterest inspired but using only Dollar Tree Products.

Here are the materials I used:
2 candlesticks (Dollar Tree)
1 Vase (Dollar Tree)
3 bunches of red rosed (Dollar Tree)
Crystal Gems (Dollar Tree)
Diamond wrap (Dollar Tree)
Floral foam (Dollar Tree)
Glue sticks (Dollar Tree)
Hanging Gems (Hobby Lobby)

If you are new to my channel, welcome & thank you for stopping by, my name is Trish Davis and I have a huge passion for DIYs, home decor, Dollar Tree & planning in my Happy Planner. On my channel I share frequent Dollar Tree Hauls, Dollar Tree DIYs, Plan with Me Happy Planner Videos, and a little bit more.

Connect with me:
♡Instagram: trishdavisxo
♡Etsy:
♡Email: trishdavistv@gmail.com

♡Trish Davis
P.O. Box 6077
Clearfield UT 84089

Thank you for watching, Dollar Tree DIY Valentine's Day 2017 | Glam Floral Rose Arrangement Craft

My Home Tour: My Home Tour:


Get to know me - Q&A:


Last Dollar Tree haul:


Please thumbs up & subscribe or more Dollar Tree DIYs

xoxo Trish Davis


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog