Tuesday, March 7, 2017

EXCITING Acting Announcement!


[ad_1]

I'm back with another acting video and I have some huge news to announce! Plus I redesigned my channel a little so hopefully it would be more fun for both you and me.

If anyone is feeling especially nice and generous, here is the link to my GoFundMe- help get me to Los Angeles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!!!
Thank you so much for watching my video and supporting my channel!
~
~
TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

SNAPCHAT: @marie_lynne232

FOR BUSINESS: storyteller5723@gmail.com
~
~
My name is Marie Lynne! I have been acting for as long as I can remember and it is by far my greatest passion in life! So that's a major thing I talk about on this channel. If you want to see me perform monologues, get tips on acting, and the entertainment business in general, you're in the right place. I am also big into mental health awareness because I have struggled with mental illness a lot in my life and I think it needs to be discussed 100% more than it is now. Does acting and psychology go together? I actually think so and I'll talk about that, too. Hit that subscribe button up there and I promise we'll have some fun!

take your broken heart and make it into art
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog