Tuesday, March 14, 2017

How to Get Ideas Fast for Bloggers

Would you like to come up with great ideas to write in your blogging business? Here's what I do.

Think about to carry with yourself the 10 ideas notebook. A notebook to notate 10 ideas for your blogging activities everyday. The thing I like to do is to have a small pocket notebook which would fit in my basically pocket, and I carry with me at all times this little, small notebook. In fact, I'm looking at it right now while I'm basically teaching you today. I'm also looking at the ideas I have written this morning in my blogging notebook. This is very, very important, because if you do this regularly you won't have to suffer in finding ideas for your blog. You will have many ideas.

It's just a matter of practicing. Practicing the right amount of ideas to come up everyday. Let's say 10. It's a very great number to work with, but you could come up with 12, 15, or even 20 ideas. It's very common for me to setup a list of 10 ideas at first, but then as my idea muscle so to say warms up, I begin to write, notate many more ideas in my notebook for that particular day, and I hardly can keep up with this. So I no longer have to suffer with ideas, where to find ideas for a blogging business. They are always in my notebook.

And the reason it is particularly important for you if you're struggling to find time for blogging is that when you're notating ideas down you're not blogging. You are just coming up with ideas, either for your blog topics, or for trainings, or for any other blog related activities. But when that actual time in the morning, in the day, or in the afternoon, or in the evening comes to you to write, to work on your blog, you won't have to look for ideas. The ideas, your so to say to-do list, will be there all the time. You will just have to open your notebook and those ideas will be with you all the time.

I recommend you notate your ideas on paper, and not on the computer. There are quite a few software to do that, but I recommend keeping a pen at hand and a notebook. This physical act of writing somehow works together with your brain much better than your typing it on the keyboard, or even dictating to your microphone. It's much better. Of course, if you are in a hurry, or driving a car, and you cannot really write but you come up with ideas while driving, while commuting, it's very good to save the time and press the record button on your phone, for example, so that you could record a few ideas which could later be used in your blogging business. Use every tool that you have to come up with ideas, and one of them is very important, ideas notebook for you.




Source by Vidas Pinkevicius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog