Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise

[ad_1]

Is it possible to lose belly fat without exercising? Yes actually, it is. It's not as easy or fast, but it is definitely possible.

The easiest way for me, was to drop my carbohydrate intake drastically. Let me tell you how this worked the first time I tried it.

It was five or six years ago ... I saw a picture of myself and realized just how much extra weight I'd put on. Now it was not a lot mind you, but I'm quite small so almost any extra weight on me is very noticeable.

So when I saw that picture I was pretty disgusted. And slightly panicked to be honest. Thus I went on a research spree ... and I came across something called the Atkins Low Carb Diet. It was not as famous or well known back then. In fact, it was primarily alive via small, devoted groups on the Internet. So I started researching the philosophy behind it, and learning how it was done. After quite a bit of reading and research, I decided to buy the book and try the program.

I followed the instructions to the letter. I will not bore you with the specifics of those instructions here, but I will tell you this: It worked. And it worked wonderfully well. Within 2 weeks I'd dropped roughly 20 pounds ... and I was thrilled.

I was no longer bloated ... no longer puffy ... and by the second week I was noticing a slow but steady decrease in my belly size. I had not been exercising, just following the Atkins eating plan faithfully. I saw proof with my own eyes that I could actually start losing the fat without doing anything overly strenuous ... and this was amazing for me. I've never really cared for exercise, so being able to lose my belly fat without exercising was wonderful for me.

Now even though the belly fat was actually reducing, it was slow. As I said at the beginning of this article: It can be done without exercise but it will take more time.

I soon found though, that not only was I happy with my weight loss progress: I was feeling better about myself in general and I had more energy than normal. So I started playing around on the tennis courts for 15-20 minutes a day with my kids. To me this was not really exercise ... it was having fun. But that's when I started seeing drastic, downright amazing results. My belly literally starting sliding off!

The fat loss simply accelerated. And it started from the top down. The upper part of my stomach flattened out within mere days ... and the lower bulge started receding too. Even my kids - at 8 or 10 years old - noticed the drastic improvements. One of them said "You're starting to look really good Mama!" And that was probably the ultimate capper for me. I was in heaven ... and very proud of myself.

Now, I'm not telling you to go on the Atkins diet - or any diet for that matter. I'm just telling you that it can be done. You can actually lose some or all of that ugly belly fat, and you can actually do it without exercising. If you want to do it faster of course, add a little fun activity to your day ... and you might just see some amazing results too.


[ad_2]

Source by Kathy Burns-Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog