Sunday, March 12, 2017

Making a living with Photography


[ad_1]

Whats up guys! In episode 18 of todays VLOG I'm taking you to my friends wood shop. A small dream became a thriving business and how you can do the same in making a living with photography!

Hook & Stem Shop :
Hook & Stem Instagram :

Like, Comment & Subscribe to stay updated with the latest content! VLOGS & TUTORIALS uploaded frequently!

The Music I use:
Colour Graded with my PM LUTS Pack :

My MAIN Camera -
My FAVOURITE Lens Ever -
The Magic Canon Lens of Life -
The Mic I use -
My Drone -
The stabilizer I use with iPhone :
The BEST monopod -
GoPro HERO 5 -

Follow Me:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website:

SEND STUFF TO:
Peter McKinnon
PO Box #175
Keswick, Ontario
L4P3E2
CANADA
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog