Thursday, March 16, 2017

My Filmmaking Gear 2017 | Wishlist, Tips for Purchases


[ad_1]

My Filmmaking Gear 2017! What to buy? + My Wishlist
Make sure to check down below for product links!
I’m pretty sure I’ll do once/twice of this in a year time just because my gear will be updating constantly. Happy to work on videos such as this.

Apologies for no uploads of regular DeTeeko videos the last two weeks, I’ll make it up as soon as i finish school.

PRODUCTS:
Macbook Pro:
Canon 50mm f1.8:
Industar 55mm f2.8 :
Helios 44m - 55mm f2:
Canon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6:
18-55mm lens hood:
Flycam nano:
Maxtor HDD 1TB:
Blue Yeti:
Smartphone Tripod:
DSLR double hot shoe mount: or

Octopus Tripod:
Tripod Head mount:
Battery Grip:
Pop Filter:
Canon RC-6 remote:
Rode smartlav:
4 wheel dolly:
Articulating arm:
Bose SoundLink mini 2:
Razer Kraken 7.1:
Sony Cyber DSC-HX9V:
Rode Boom pole:
Canon 700d:
Genesis LED 126:
Rode VideoMic GO:
Fur cat / Dead Cat for mic:
Lens Cup:
Velbon CX 640:
Velbon CX 300:

◄If You Enjoyed, Smack The Like Button and Subscribe ►
Links Below :

► Subscribe:

►Snapchat:
@cestovas
► Facebook:

► Instagram:

► Playlists:

► Fan Email:
deteeko2@gmail.com

▲EXTRA TAGS▲ :
camera gear filmmaking gear cinematography videography karma setup my filmmaker items accessories computers tripods lights

♪ Music By ♫
www.epidemicsound.com
Bass rebels on YouTube! Check ‘em out - cool No copyright music
♦-------------------------------♦
© 2017 DeTeeko. All Rights Reserved.
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog