Tuesday, March 7, 2017

SELLING ALL OF MY CAMERA GEAR


[ad_1]

Casey Neistat quit vlogging, a snapchat video shoot & selling all of my canon camera gear!
[PREV VID] "this is a weird vlog" -
vvv CAMERA GEAR & SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS vvv

*excuse the random glitches - freaking mac pro problems sigh*

- MUSIC -



- all the camera gear is sold now -


- VLOGGING GEAR -
Best iPhone Accessory Ever (on the back of my phone) --
Vlogging Camera --
Mini Wind Screens (fuzz on top of camera) --
Small Bendy Tripod + Ball Head --
Manfrotto Travel Tripod --
SD Cards --
SD Card Case --

- DOCUMENTARY / FANCY GEAR -
Sony A7S II (main for video) --
Sony A7R II (main for photography/2nd video shooter) --
On Camera Microphone --
Off Camera Wireless Lav System --
Audio Recorder for External Recording --
Native Sony Lens --
Rest of lenses are Canon + Metabones/Photodiox adapter
16-35mm 4L IS --
50mm 1.2L --
70-200mm 4L IS --
85mm 1.4 --
Manfrotto Tripod + Fluid Video Head --


- MY SOCIAL MEDIA -










New Here?
-
Hi! My name is Sara Dietschy (rhymes with peachy). I upload MWF. Monday & Friday = vlog. Wednesday = (non)vlog video.
I am the creator of the Docu-Series Creative Spaces TV and the show That Creative Life. Both are hosted on this YouTube channel! I live in NYC originally from Dallas, Texas. Big fan of traveling, tech, social media / biz and highlighting other artists. Subscribe & say hi to me on Twitter, Instagram and/or Snapchat! @SARADIETSCHY
-
For more about me watch my "Film My Life" video -

- PEOPLE FROM THIS VIDEO -








[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog