Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Ways to Positively Sum Up at the End of the Interview and Why This is Important

[ad_1]

You can enter this phase by asking permission to review the contents of the interview, such as:

"Would it be okay with you if I briefly summarise what I understand to be the most important issues that we have discussed today so I'm absolutely clear on those areas?"

When the interviewer agrees, proceed to name three or four of the most important skills abilities, experiences, training, and / or qualifications you feel were the most important to that interviewer personally.

"As I understand it, one of the most important things to you is someone with the ability to develop a training programme." After the interviewer agrees, then say, "Well, I feel comfortable with that need as my ability in that area was clearly demonstrated in my training function at ABC where I built that training programme in three months to one of the most successful in the company."

More questions follow to demonstrate that you clearly understand the responsibilities involved. Then you could say, "In summation, do you feel that I have clear understanding of what you need in this position and that my qualifications meet your needs? In other words, do you feel we have a pretty good fit her?"

Obviously, you expect to get a confirmation at this point; if so, move on to determine the next step. If the interviewer does not confirm there is a "fit", you want to go back and reclarify by saying,

"Did I not understand some of the things you felt were most important, or did I not clearly indicate to you that I have the qualifications you are looking for?

"Where do you feel the fit is not coming together here?" Again, if you have done your homework before and during the interview, you should be getting a confirmation at this point, and that leads to the determination of the next step

This is just one example of ways to win interviews.


[ad_2]

Source by Peter D Robson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog