Monday, March 13, 2017

"TWELVE" Auditions for - Sage, Mallow, Rosemary, and Human 1


[ad_1]

Note: If you would like me to redo this with a better voice please let me know. I can make some changes if I need to. I also take constructive criticism, but please don't be too harsh on me.

Hey guys here is another voice acting audition. This one is for "TWELVE" by Pet Pyves. I auditioned for the roles of Sage, Mallow, Rosemary, and Human 1. Thanks for watching and I'll see you guys next time. Peace out my fox clan.
- Winter Darknight :3

Link to the original casting call (Deadline is April 1st if anyone is interested in auditioning.):

Contact info and Social Medias:
Email: stevenestrada99@gmail.com
Furry Amino: Winter Darknight
Pokemon Sun and Moon Amino: Winter Darknight
Deviant Art:
Twitter:
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog