Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What Acting Is Like! How To Film An Audition | FionaFrills Vlogs


[ad_1]

Subscribe so you don't miss a day! Today it a short video on what acting is like and how to film a self-taped audition.

Want to see more acting auditions & call backs:

My new Fiona Frills website:

If you'd like to be the first to know when I get more limited edition inventory and launch new products, then you can join the Frilly Fam email list on my website.

Frilliance Amazon Storefront | For my makeup tools & brushes that I love:

Here is Kim's latest video. Fiona joins in too:


YOUNOW


I N S T A G R A M



T W I T T E R



S N A P C H A T
snapchat @fionafrills
snapchat @eddyfrankyfarty

P I N T E R E S T


Y O U T U B E



FACEBOOK


Love you to the moon and back!
Fiona

Acting Auditions & Call Backs
Follow the ups and downs of my acting life in Hollywood aka Los Angeles. Go to auditions and call backs. See how I self-tape auditions and prepare for casting calls for both theatrical and commercial roles.

FionaFrills Vlogs
Living Out Loud Vlog is now FionaFrills Vlogs! I am still living it out loud and sharing my journey through life with all of you in this teen vlog. Posting just about every day, you'll see me travel between LA and the Bay Area; behind the scenes for my FionaFrills YouTube channel and auditions; daily hiccups in my life; going on hikes and outdoor adventures and travel; shopping; cooking; exercising; taking care of my pets and so much more. Subscribe and join me in this thing called LIFE.
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog