Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What's in my bag? (SUPER LIGHT Filmmaking, Photography and Vlogging Kit)


[ad_1]

VLOG 183 I took a daytrip to NYC
MUSIC
TECH INFO Canon 80D, iPhone 7 Plus, DJI Mavic

Peak Design Messenger Bag
Moment Lens
Shoulder Pod
Mini Tripod
Evolve Eboard


FOLLOW/ADD
instagram - shootwithsavi + saviyou
snapchat - saviyou
twitter - saviyou
periscope - saviyou
younow - saviyou
beme - saviyou

I NEED INTROS! If you'd like to send me an intro, please upload an unlisted YouTube video and msg me the link. Use this format "/GREETING/, my name is /YOURNAME/ from /LOCATION/ and you're watching Savi You's Vlog"...it's an intro so the more interesting it is, the better. I also accept submissions via snapchat, but warn me first! Or download the video and email it to me.
[ad_2]

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog