Friday, April 21, 2017

Chicken Nugget PIZZA!!!! DIY HOW TO MAKE!!!




chicken nugget pizza how you ask? this is how to diy make chicken nugget pizza its wonderfully delicious!!!! i love it os much!!!! basically a pizza fried chicken!!

Become a MARMAR!!:


Checkout all my latest DIY's & Experiments in this Playlist!:


Checkout THE HOT CHEETOS ONLY CLUB PLAYLIST HERE!!!


Check Out These Cool Vids!:

DIY GIANT MARSHMALLOW!!!



DIY Wassabi Gum Prank!!!!!!:


Subscribe:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Heres how to be in my Life Logs:
1. Make a video saying"This is a commercial by _(Yourname)_ from _(Where You live) and your watching Life Logs."
2.Upload to youtube and set to unlisted
3.Email to : Lifelogclip@gmail.com
4. Check to see if you made it! people will be featured in every life log!



Hi, I'm Marlin I make DIY, Gaming, And Vlog Videos. I post a video every single day at 12pm PST. Occasionally I do some pretty crazy stuff with my cousin Guava Juice A.K.A Guava Roi. I love to cook and make things I just never posted it on the interwebz untill now! Random Facts: I am Cambodian american and a Staged trained actor.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog