Friday, April 21, 2017

GTA 5 HAPPY 420!! IMPOSSIBLE RACES 2 - GTA 5 Funny Moments & FAILS




HAPPY 420 DAY!! MORE IMPOSSIBLE RACES | GTA 5 Funny Moments & FAILS

•Make sure to Subscribe!!!

Check out:
•HikeTheGamer -
•HikeTV -

Check out:
• Grand Theft Alien -

FOLLOW ME ON:
• Twitter -
• Instagram -
• FaceBook -
• Snapchat -

I'm playing with:
• Russ of Snake Fist Explosion:
• Bren of Team GEO:


HikePlays is a YouTube Gaming streaming channel. We try to stream everyday and have daily uploads over on I play lots of games ranging from Grand Theft Auto to Ark: Survival! If you want to get ahold of me feel free to check me out on my Twitter page @HikeTheGamer! Thanks for checking out my channel!

THUMB ART:


If you enjoyed the video make sure to click that LIKE Button!


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema – FilmiLog